<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, November 18, 2001

† The Beginning To The End
† The Zebra
† Discrime Nation
† The Soldier
† My Pillow
† My Heart Keeps Loving You
† The Tingles


The Beginning To The End

The beginning to the end,
Of a nature suit to bend.
The rhymical pleasures,
Are far too clever.
Open to new creations,
Full of imagination.
Staging like a beast,
Blooming like a tree.
The maze too tangled,
You can't unscramble.
Intriguing yet not deceiving.
Compact but intact.
You won't leave believing,
That I am not pleasing.
Let the poem stand alone,
With no structure to call home.
To begin, there's no beginning.
But still the end I've kept on missing.

^


The Zebra

In black and white
Don't observe the lines
Or the Zebra will laugh
And leave no sign

To be striped of black
Is just a crime
To be striped of white
I'll do the time

In the world we live in
The text is typed
In black and white
Where gray is just a mystery

In the world I live in
There are no colors
And maybe that's why
The zebra still cries

^


Discrime Nation

In Bloody red,
The letters said'
"Diversity."
A multitude of colors.

But what was red,
Is died instead.
"Equality,"
Could not surpass,
The broken glass.

^


The Soldier
I turned and walked to thank the man that had saved my life. But as I searched into his eyes, I realized he was my enemy. He was no saint, no beloved to me, and evil glared within him. But he smiled, not a scheming snare. He looked at me puzzled, I hesitated. Regaining self-control, I reached for his hand. He snapped back, desperate not to make contact. We where in a public place. If anyone saw I would be arrested. So I walked away, with no dismay. Later in the day, as I turned the corner to my house, I was alarmed, by the man, the villain. He spoke softly, and humanly. I could hardly believe, this was the man that was sent, to invade my land and sink in our riches. I made friends with my enemy. There couldn't be a more blessed person. Today, he is my husband, the old soldier from the war. The war that kept two countries divided, but left us united.

^


My Pillow

Tonight, I looked at the pillow.
I hugged it with all my mite.
But it didn't compare, to when
I put my arms around you.
The pillow didn't hug me back,
it didn't Love me back.
Then I got sad, and mad that
I can't be with you, can't hold
you tight, and wish I'll never have to go.

Once more, I hugged the pillow,
Hoping it will return some affection.
I felt nothing, not even the
pillows tummy moving up and down.
But never the less, I hugged
and hold the pillow close
to my heart, keeping faith
that one mourning that will
be you sleeping beside me.

^


My Heart Keeps Loving You

My heart, my soul
I’ve been hiding
I’ve been lying
I’ve been dieing
Now I understand why God said,
"Don’t let him go!"
He knew I would do what I did
And now I’ve hurt you, loved you, and lost you

I forgive you for forgetting me
But will you ever forgive me for giving you pain and tears
Now it’s my time to cry
You might never be my husband, or my first, or the father of my children
But when I close my eyes
I’ll dream of you and how we could have been

How could my heart be so strong to let you go
My heart says to love you and I do
But I want you to be happy and all I bring you is pain
I think and think until my brain hurts
Of how I could have been
Better, funnier, smarter, prettier, good enough for you
I didn’t except myself
I didn’t except the love God gave me
I don’t think I deserve anything, anyone has given me
But I’m lucky to have had a mutual exchange of love
For even one second

And I thank God I had you long enough to bring sunshine in my
Heart and Soul
And on Judgment Day
I’ll speak of you as wonders and as I greet our Lord
I’ll thank him
And when the gates of heaven open in all their glory
I’ll think of you
And while I live in a house surrounded by a meadow of clouds
Just like I dream it to be
I’ll still love you

My heart, my soul
Will be hopelessly devoted to you
I’ve cursed myself for too long
Never shall I lie again to you or no one
So as I lay my heart at your feet
Consider if you loved me for even a second
Have compassion on me
Because my heart isn’t prepared for your hatred
I’m sorry I lied and pushed you away
I’m sorry I hurt you in anyway
I’m sorry to have token your time,
To listen to a
Love struck girl

^


The Tingles

Tingles oh sweet tingles.
Up my spine tingles.
Never felt this before.
Butterflies in my stomach.
Sunshine in my heart.
Warmth all over my skin when you touch me.
Wishing you would never disapear,
Never go away, never break my heart.
All this when I see you.
Hug you. Kiss you.
Your laughter brings happiness to my heart.
Your lips heal my wounds.
Your touch comforts my soul.
And when I hear your heart pounding,
I feel life within us.
An extreme love.

^





© Katiana 2001 | cubes24@hotmail.com



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?